Through Loanboox, investors have access to financing requests from over 2000 borrowers – local, regional and European. These include municipalities, cities, cantons as well as public-sector related organisations and large companies.
Your current investment opportunities (extract)
|Municipality||CH, Romandie||3-12m||CHF 1 Mio.|
|In-house operation||DE, Hesse||20-30y||EUR 1.2 Mio.|
|Municipality||CH, German-speaking Switzerland||6-12m||EUR 4 Mio.|
|Municipality||CH, Western Switzerland||1-5y||CHF 6 Mio.|
|Hospital||FR, Bretagne||16y||EUR 6.5 Mio.|
|Municipal Utilities||DE, Bade-Wuerttemberg||10-30y||CHF 8 Mio.|
|Municipality||CH, German-speaking Switzerland||1-2y||CHF 10 Mio.|
|Municipality||DE, North Rhine-Westphalia||1-3m||CHF 30 Mio.|
|Department||FR, Hauts-de-France||15y||EUR 66 Mio.|
Only 4 steps to your successful investment
Registered investors see the financing requests displayed on the platform, or are informed according to their filter rules.
Based on the documents provided by the borrowers, lenders can check the inquiries and submit an offer.
After expiry of the offer acceptance period, investors will be notified whether their offer has been chosen.
Both sides conclude the contract on the platform.
Simple and direct
- Easy access to financing requests
- Completely digital tendering process
- Diversification of the portfolio, thanks to large number of borrowers
- Transparent market overview
- Digital documentation
- Loanboox is independent
Low-cost and non-binding
- Loanboox is totally free of charge for investors
- Completing offers takes less time, thanks to fully digital process
- Data is held in Switzerland
- Access to the platform is protected by 2-factor authentication
- Programming & development of the platform: in-house in Switzerland
These customers are waiting for your offer
Segments represented on Loanboox
Industry news and insights into Loanboox
Completely digital and green. Axpo Holding AG is the first issuer to place a bond on the debt capital market platform Loanboox.
Loanboox works perfectly in all areas even...
Coronavirus: Take the situation seriously and...